Do you have some great tips on Health and Wellness Coaching? Like how you created your signature program, or you have a unique approach to marketing in your business, time management, tips how to find and motivate clients… and we know the list continues, right? 🙂 If you do, we probably invited you to write a guest post for us, and even if we didn’t and you think you could be a great fit for us – get in touch, because we’d love to hear from you!
Writing guest blog post for us will help you reach a wide audience of experts in Health and Wellness industry, become recognized in your community and help you connect with other experts.
You should know one thing about Wellpreneur – we tend to be a bit picky. Why? Because we only want the best conversational and educational content for our readers, and if we decided to publish yours, that only means your valuable tips and advice will be listed among the best authors’ work.
So, while you’re writing, keep these guidelines in mind:
- Create a connection with the reader just like you’re writing for your own blog, speaking in first or second person will definitely help you create that bond.
- We do love data and numbers, as long as you keep it simple and explanatory.
- Include pictures, screenshots
- Tell a story: Keep your posts interesting and relevant.
- Be clear and be concise.
Where to start?
- Submit 5-10 ideas for your guest post and give us a brief 1 sentence description of each
- We’ll decide which topic is most interesting and let you know so you can write the outline.
- If needed – we’ll make a few suggestions after revising the outline or just have you move straight to writing a full article.
- When you deliver the final version we’ll prepare it for publication.
What to write about
On Wellpreneur we love these topics:
- Creating a successful coaching program (health, wellness,)
- Running multiple group programs
- How to automate your online Health/Wellness business
- Finding your niche as a fitness/wellness coach
- Deciding what media to use in your coaching
- Staying healthy as a Wellness Coach
- Time management and routines you follow as a HC
- Pitches that work for Wellness experts
- Long term motivation and keeping your clients
- Successful group coaching
- Change or expand your niche
If you have an idea or belong to a niche that doesn’t fall under any of the topics, don’t worry about it. You still may have something great in mind, so pitch us your suggestions 🙂
Types of posts
Our posts are typically 1000-2000 words in length, and written in a friendly tone. We absolutely want you to feel free to use your own style of writing and will not require of you to follow some strict rules.
Our posts tend to be informative and educational, but can also motivate others, or show examples and facts in forms of case studies. (for examples of published articles in each category – please follow the links on each type of post)
All content must be original, photos you submit owned by you or purchased with appropriate license – otherwise we’ll choose appropriate image and publish it with the article. When it comes to format we are publishing only written content followed by images – so no videos or audios or any links to these types of media.
When you contribute material you are agreeing to transfer copyright and ownership to Wellpreneur Ltd. and we reserve the right to reuse or adapt that content in the future. We are happy to provide attribution and credit you as an author when your article is published, along with your short Bio and profile image.
You are welcome to use your articles published at Wellpreneur Ltd. as part of your portfolio in future. Please let us know if you’d like to re-use your article in any other way. We usually approve that.
Submit your article suggestions @
Get Your Free Chapter of Wellpreneur!
Sign up here and we'll send you a free chapter of Amanda's bestselling book
Wellpreneur: The Ultimate Guide to Nail Your Niche and Find Clients Online
You'll also receive our weekly updates for wellness entrepreneurs.