Here’s my hand-picked list of top online tools, apps and resources for wellness entrepreneurs!
Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links. That means I will receive a commission if you purchase these products through my links (but it does not change the price to you.) Thanks for your support of Wellpreneur!
Amanda’s Top Picks for Wellpreneurs!
An integrated, all-in-one website with membership community: Rainmaker Platform
The Best Email marketing program for Wellpreneurs: ConvertKit (and if you join through my link you get 1 month free + access to an exclusive training!)
Busness Success Bundle by Health Coach Solutions that 5 Done-For-You business boosting programs! Use the coupon code “Amanda75” to save $75 off the business bundle
Free Training for Wellness Entrepreneurs
Best Website Tools for Wellness Entrepreneurs
If you want an all-in-one solution…
- Rainmaker Platform (see above)
Otherwise, go with the gold standard: Self-Hosted WordPress! (NOT WordPress.com)
- GoDaddy, I’ve used them for a decade.
- TOP PICK: WP-Engine for premium, managed WordPress hosting including one-click backups, great performance and security.
- Hostgatorfor inexpensive, starter web hosting – I used them for several years as my sites were growing, but remember – you are responsible for your own backups!! Do not go without a backup solution. Try Backup Buddy if you’d like to setup your own website backups.
- LeadPages for simple, clean and professional landing pages, sales pages and email opt-in pages.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- SEO keyword research to get more organic traffic to your website with Long Tail Pro. Check out this blog post on how to use SEO in your wellness business.
Website Disclaimer, Terms + Conditions etc.
- Get legally covered with these legal templates from Lisa Fraley: Client Agreement, Website Terms + Conditions, How Do You Know What To Trademark and more!
Best Email Marketing for Wellness Entrepreneurs
- TOP PICK: ConvertKit. ConvertKit will grow with you and makes it super easy to create email courses and offer multiple opt-in freebies. If you’re ready to create a second opt-in gift, or if you know that online is going to play a large part in your business – then go with ConvertKit from the start (or switch, it’s easy!) Use my link to get my special ConvertKit training and 1 month free!
- MailChimp is the best free option for email marketing. Easy to use, professional, and easy to setup one free opt-in gift for your list.
Best Social Media Automation Tools for Wellpreneurs
- Buffer is my favorite way to create a queue of articles and links I want to share, and drip them out over time. This works really well for me since I tend to read things online in bursts, and don’t want to share them all at once. Just add them to your buffer, and it shares them on social media throughout the day!
- HootSuite is an easy way to stay on top of multiple social media accounts from a central location. Forget logging into Facebook several times with different account – just log into your Hootsuite dashboard, update everything, and you’re done!
- Edgar is a newer social media automation tool which enables evergreen posts – really helpful to promote your old blog posts and podcast episodes!
Best Productivity Tools for Wellpreneurs
- Boomerang for Gmail – I cannot handle email without this plugin. My favorite feature is ‘boomerang this if no reply in 2 days’… set that feature on an email, and you’ll get a reminder in 2 days if the person hasn’t replied to you.
- Canva is my favourite tool for creating great-looking blog and social media graphics and even eBooks, no design skills required!
- I have this Eiger Standing Desk and absolutely love it! It fits on top of my normal desk, and has a great design (plus standing up means that I can have little dance parties while I’m working – bonus!) Use the coupon code “Wellpreneur” to get free shipping on your Eiger Standing desk!
- Upwork is an online marketplace for freelancers. Hire a virtual assistant, web developer, graphic designer – whoever you need to grow your business!
- Zoom.us is my new favorite for working with clients online and for doing online group coaching calls and discussions. Awesome quality video conferencing and built-in recording!
- Evernote as my central to-do list and one single notebook. It also syncs across devices so I can access everything on my computer or my phone!
- Acuity Scheduling– Stop emailing back and forth with clients to set appointments, and have them book online through this tool instead!
- Crunch Accounting if you’re in the UK, check out Crunch for simple online accounting software + an accountant you can call at any time with questions!
Done For You Health Coaching Programs
- Done For You Detoxes from Rachel’s Wellness – everything you need to run a detox program with your clients, just customize with your own branding!
- Coach with Confidence: A completely Done For You 6 Month Health Coaching program from Health Coach Solutions. Simply customize with your own branding and start seeing clients! Use the coupon code “Amanda75” to save $75 off the Coach with Confidence program when you purchase via this link!
- Fit + Healthy 30-Day Jumpstart: Use this Done For You program from Health Coach Solutions as an entry-level product or group program, just customize it with your logo and it’s ready to use! Use the coupon code “Amanda50” to save $50 off the 30-Day Jumpstart program when you purchase via this link!
- Become a Certified Holistic Health Coach with the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. It’s where I studied, and I’m happy to answer any questions about the program, just contact me.
Best Podcasts for Wellness Entrepreneurs
- Wellpreneur Podcast – The first podcast dedicated to helping you grow your health + wellness business, online (hosted by yours truly!)
- The Fizzle Show
- The Suitcase Entrepreneur
- Smart Passive Income
- She Podcasts
Must-Read, Inspiring Books for Wellpreneurs
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- The Desire Map by Danielle LaPorte
- Herbal Remedies for Vibrant Health by Rosemary Gladstar
- The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk
- Finding Your Own North Star by Martha Beck
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links. There is no additional cost to you, and I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. I recommend these companies because I believe they have great products that will be beneficial to you. Please only purchase these products if you feel the same way.
Get Your Free Chapter of Wellpreneur!
Sign up here and we'll send you a free chapter of Amanda's bestselling book
Wellpreneur: The Ultimate Guide to Nail Your Niche and Find Clients Online
You'll also receive our weekly updates for wellness entrepreneurs.