This week’s interview with health coach Heidi Symonds will light a fire under you to play bigger with your business – even if you’re just getting started. Heidi shares how she started working with clients while still training to be a health coach, and now has her own regular TV segment and radio show. We talk about how she uses digital marketing to grow and nurture her community, and what she wish she knew when she first got started. Plus she shares a ton of favorite book recommendations (which I know everyone loves!)
- Nourish Yourself for Life
- Legal Coach Lisa Fraley on the Wellpreneur Podcast
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN)
- Riding To The Top – Therapeutic Riding Center
- Harvest on the Harbor
- Done For You – Rachel Feldman’s Detox programs
- Feel the Fear . . . and Do It Anyway by Susan Jeffers
- The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles by Steven Pressfield
- Christiane Northrup
- Kate Northrup
- Marie Forleo’s B-School
- Gabrielle Bernstein
- Living a Charmed Life: Your Guide to Finding Magic in Every Moment of Every Day by Victoria Moran
- The Botany of Desire by Michael Schwartz
- Conversations with God: An Uncommon Dialogue by Neale Donald Walsch
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coello
- Join the Wellpreneur Wellness Marketing Mastermind FB Group
Connect with us:
Help me spread the word!
Did you enjoy this podcast? The #1 most helpful thing you can do is leave me a review on iTunes.
(not sure how to subscribe or leave a review? watch this.)
And if you leave me a review, I’ll give you a special shout-out in an upcoming episode!