This is the first interview in my series of real health coaches.
Have you ever felt like it’s difficult to find clients because people don’t understand what you do? That’s what I’m discussing this week with Marla Bozic who is the original health coach in Australia (the very first Australian grad from IIN). We talk about how she got started with her health coaching practice and found clients, even when no one knew what a health coach was, how she built a community and her keys to success. If you’re a health coach – you’re going to want to listen to this interview – Marla shares great advice about the importance of owning what you do and truly understanding what health coaching does – and doesn’t – do – so you can provide the most value. Don’t miss this one!
- Join the wellpreneur incubator
- Marla’s website
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- The Slow Down Diet: Eating for Pleasure, Energy and Weight Loss
- Turning Pro: Tap Your Inner Power and Create Your Life’s Work
- Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom and Wonder
- Join the Wellpreneur Wellness Marketing Mastermind FB Group
Connect with us:
Help me spread the word!
Did you enjoy this podcast? The #1 most helpful thing you can do is leave me a review on iTunes.
(not sure how to subscribe or leave a review? watch this.)
And if you leave me a review, I’ll give you a special shout-out in an upcoming episode!