This week I’m speaking with Lauren Armes from Welltodo London about how she uses online marketing to build a thriving local wellness community in London. After moving from Australia to the UK 2 years ago, Lauren wanted to make it easier for people to live a healthy lifestyle, and set out to create the premier online resource for wellness in London. In this week’s episode we talk about how she started her business (while still working a corporate job), how she grew her Instagram following to over 14k followers, and how she uses in-person events to complement her online marketing strategy.
Do you know a wellness entrepreneur with a great story (or someone who you’d love to get ‘behind the scenes’ in their businsess?) – if so, click here to leave me a voicemail and let me know who I should interview next!
- my eBook: Wellpreneur Wisdom: the best business tips and advice from 10 successful wellness entrepreneurs
- Buffer (social media automation)
- The Entrepreneur Rollercoaster by Darren Hardy
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- Welltodo london instagram
- Welltodo life (wellness entrepreneur events in London)
- Episode 39 – All about Instagram with Sue Zimmerman
- Leave me a voicemail or ask a question!
- Join the Wellpreneur Wellness Marketing Mastermind FB Group