Peggie Sherry runs Faces of Courage, a cancer charity based in Tampa, Florida. Their extremely popular “Cancer Camps” sell out within hours each year! This is the first time I’ve interviewed a wellpreneur in a non-profit, and I think you’ll find lots of similarities with the for-profit wellness world, and tips that will help no matter which business you’re in. During our conversation, Peggie shares her experience of working in a non-profit, especially around the most uncomfortable of activities: fundraising. She also shares tips around filling her events and getting people to buy into your vision – a key step for any business!
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why do their camps sell out so fast?
- What is it like working in a non-profit organization?
- Are you providing people what they want?
- How to start a non profit organization?
- Getting people to support your vision
- Faces of Courage
- Book: The Life Changing Magic of Tidying
- Join the Wellpreneur Wellness Marketing Mastermind FB Group