Today’s guest, Tom Asacker, is an author, keynote speaker, and entrepreneur. I met Tom earlier this summer and we had an interesting conversation about his new book The Business of Belief. If you’re familiar with coaching, you’ll recognize many of these concepts – especially how people’s decisions and actions are motivated by their underlying beliefs.
While Tom is not actually in the wellness industry, his message of understanding belief is relevant for us as coaches, marketers, and entrepreneurs. In this episode, we talk about how understanding our audience’s desires and beliefs is the key to bringing them on as customers/clients, motivating them, and ultimately motivating ourselves.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to use belief to motivate yourself as an entrepreneur, and motivate others
- How you can use what you learned as a coach for marketing your products and services
- How to inspire your customers/potential clients to want to work with you
- Why trying to sell to as many people as possible will not bring success
- What you need to understand to get your clients to follow through
- The Business of Belief book
- Tom Asacker – Why TED talks don’t change people’s behaviors
- The Desire Map book – Danielle LaPorte
- Join the Wellpreneur Community on Facebook