I’ve gotten lots of questions about the how to make social media more manageable, so in this episode I’ll be talking with Holly Worton about using social media efficiently and effectively.
Holly’s business is Socially Holistic, where she works with heart-centered entrepreneurs on building an authentic business. She specializes in social media, so she’s a great guest to give us the scoop on how to keep social media from becoming overwhelming.
The discussion with Holly will focus on which platforms you should be on, how to avoid wasted time and effort, measuring our success, and automating the process.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to pinpoint the right place to put your energy into social media
- The best tools to help you engage and interact with your followers
- Twitter automation tips to help you easily provide great content
- A step-by-step process to help you identify your ideal client, and where to find them
- A realistic way to measure your social media success
- The E-Myth
- Socially Holistic
- Socially Holistic podcast
- Join the Wellpreneur Wellness Marketing Mastermind FB Group
Connect with us:
Help me spread the word!
Did you enjoy this podcast? The #1 most helpful thing you can do is leave me a review on iTunes.
(not sure how to subscribe or leave a review? watch this.)
And if you leave me a review, I’ll give you a special shout-out in an upcoming episode!