On today’s episode we have KC Baker, whose mission is to help unleash to power of women’s voices. Through teaching women how to overcome their fears and limitations and communicate effectively, they can get their message out and see their business thrive.
So many of us hold ourselves and our businesses back by succumbing to fears of public speaking, or even self-doubt about the message we’re trying to share with the world. So today KC is sharing some tips on getting really clear on our message and connecting to our purpose because as we all know, good communication can make all the difference making an impression on people and even making a sale.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to become a more powerful, inspiring public speaker
- The importance of overcoming your internal blocks, fears, and putting your message out there
- Tips from KC on how she built her business online
- That business success requires more than brilliant, great content plus passion
- Why “crafting your message” is an art, and can make all the difference
- How to find internal validation in what you have to say
- How to transform public speaking “fear” into helpful energy
- Why committing to a higher purpose will help you in your communication, and how to do it
- How to have more presence and charisma when communicating
- KC Baker’s site
- 5 Day Blogging Challenge
- Revolution from Within
- Gabrielle Bernstein
- KC Baker’s blog
- Danielle LaPorte
- Women’s Thought Leadership Society
- Marie Forleo
- Uncommon Public Speaking Secrets
- Join the Wellpreneur Wellness Marketing Mastermind FB Group
Connect with us:
Help me spread the word!
Did you enjoy this podcast? The #1 most helpful thing you can do is leave me a review on iTunes.
(not sure how to subscribe or leave a review? watch this.)
And if you leave me a review, I’ll give you a special shout-out in an upcoming episode!