This week I’m talking with Linden Schaffer who runs luxury wellness vacations through her company Pravassa Wellness Travel. Linden and I talk about how she uses online marketing to grow her business, especially to keep her clients engaged until they’re ready to join a vacation. She also shares how she was a reluctant writer, but now finds it one of the key ways to build her audience online. And I just had to ask about healthy travel tips – so Linden shares tips to stay well in-flight, beat jet-lag, find healthy food at your destination and stay grounded while travelling!
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why designing products and services based on what YOU want is a bad idea (and what to do instead)
- Why she doesn’t use the word ‘retreat’
- How she keeps clients engaged until they’re ready to buy
- Why she cringed at the idea of having a blog – but did it anyway
- How to find your voice online
- How to stay healthy on the road + find good food at your destination!
- Pravassa Wellness Travel
- Global spa + wellness summit
- Huffington Post
- Travel Well Twitter Chat (#travelwell)
- Slow Food International
- Join the Wellpreneur Community on Facebook
Connect with us:
Take the 5-day Blog Challenge Now!
Fill your blog with irresistible posts that your ideal clients will love (and share!)