This week I’m talking with Lisa Fraley, Legal Coach and Holistic Entrepreneur. After working for years in a corporate law firm, Lisa retrained as a health coach and life coach. Today she combines both skillsets as a Legal Coach for Holistic Entrepreneurs.
If you have questions about copyrights, client agreements, and if you even need to think about this “legal stuff” for your wellness business – you’ll like our conversation.
Lisa demystifies legal requirements specifically for health + wellness entrepreneurs. We talk about what you need to work with clients, what needs to be on your website, and where to get started!
It was refreshing talking with Lisa because she moves the legal world from an intimidating, fear-based approach to a supporting, holistic element of our growing businesses.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- The first step you need to take to protect your business
- What a client agreement is, and why you need one
- How to present a client agreement in a friendly, helpful way that improves the coaching experience
- How to get documents signed online (no more scanning + emailing!)
- How to copyright your content
- The difference between copyrights and trademarks
- What you can do today to make your business more legally secure, and
- The words to avoid on your website!
- Online Document Signing: EchoSign or Docusign
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- DIY Legal Templates by Lisa Fraley
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
Connect with us:
- Lisa’s twitter + facebook
- Amanda’s twitter + facebook + instagram
- Click to Tweet: Learn simple tips to protect your holistic business online with @Lisa_Fraley and @VintageAmanda