Today’s guest, Adina Grigore, is a little different in that she has a product-based wellness company. Adina was trained as a health coach, and out of a need to find a solution for her own sensitive skin developed a line of high-quality, all-natural skin care products.
Her company, SW Basics of Brooklyn, has received plenty of impressive media coverage including Martha Stewart and W Magazine.
Today Adina will tell us how she built her built and promoted her business, and we’ll also chat about natural beauty.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How she was discovered by Gwyneth Paltrow, which lead to her big break
- How you can use the fact that your product or brand is not yet perfect to your advantage
- What she does to promote her products and brand
- How important it is to use each social media outlet appropriately
- The steps Adina took to build her business from an unknown brand to major media exposure
- The best way to use Instagram in online marketing
- How to make the decision to quit your day job to work on your business full time
- How to find and develop influential contacts to increase exposure
- Advice on being efficient for those who still work full time while building their business
- Adina’s tips on natural beauty