Have you made Coconut Lime Deodorant yet?
It’s 4 ingredients. It’s all natural. It takes less than 5 minutes to make. And it really works!
(For real, it keeps you fresh smelling on hot, humid days. Even men use it.)
I love giving in person workshops. But I realize it’s just not possible for everyone to come to London for a workshop (although that would be fun, wouldn’t it?) So I’m experimenting with video tutorials and online workshops to get a little of that warm-fuzzy-workshop feeling at home!
For this first video tutorial, I’m starting with the most popular recipe on my site (and one of the easiest): coconut lime deodorant.
Learn how to make coconut lime deodorant here (it would have taken about 3 minutes to make, but I’m explaining as I go along!):
Find the coconut lime deodorant recipe here.
Substitutions & Troubleshooting:
- Don’t like coconut scent? Use deodorized coconut oil.
- Love coconut scent? Use raw coconut oil which should have a nice strong coconut smell!
- Don’t like lime? Use any essential oil you have (lavender, geranium, rose etc.), or leave it out alltogether!
- Need it stronger? (please try it as-is first, before changing the recipe) – add more baking soda.
- Does it irritate your underarms? Use less baking soda, and more arrowroot powder.
- Is the baking soda too ‘scratchy’? I have better luck with baking soda purchased in the baking aisle, rather than the kind sold for cosmetic use. It seems to be softer!
- Deodorant gone hard? That’s ok, just scoop a little out with your fingernail and it will melt when it touches your skin.
- Deodorant melted? Just pop it in the fridge and it will reharden. You’ll probably want to give it a stir while it’s in the fridge to blend in the powders again.
Do you make your own coconut lime deodorant? Let us know your experience in the comments!
Get Your Free Chapter of Wellpreneur!
Sign up here and we'll send you a free chapter of Amanda's bestselling book
Wellpreneur: The Ultimate Guide to Nail Your Niche and Find Clients Online
You'll also receive our weekly updates for wellness entrepreneurs.