This week we’ve got a super actionable interview with Acupuncturist Kit Yoon, who shares how she’s growing her online presence through a free Clean Eating Challenge. Kit was starting to feel restricted by her in-person practice, and wanted to add a way to support her patients both between visits and when she wasn’t available in-person by adding online programs. Kit shares how she created a Clean Eating Challenge as a free program, which recently had 40 people sign up – and then which led to filling her paid weight loss program. In this interview you’ll learn exactly how Kit created the challenge, the technical pieces you need to run one yourself, and also get a big dose of inspiration for taking your in-person business online. Plus, as an avid podcast listener, Kit shares her favorite can’t-miss shows.
- Join the Wellpreneur Incubator Jan 2016
- Don’t forget to follow Amanda on Periscope (@wellpreneur)
- Bexley Acupuncture
- Clean Eating Challenge
- Kit Yoon on Instagram (@kityoonlac)
- Food Rules: An Eater’s Manual by Michael Pollan
- This American Life
- Happier with Gretchen Rubin
- Suitcase Entrepreneur
- The Smart Passive Income with Pat Flynn
- Seanwes Podcast
- Join the Wellpreneur Wellness Marketing Mastermind FB Group
Connect with us:
Help me spread the word!
Did you enjoy this podcast? The #1 most helpful thing you can do is leave me a review on iTunes.
(not sure how to subscribe or leave a review? watch this.)
And if you leave me a review, I’ll give you a special shout-out in an upcoming episode!