If you’ve ever had an idea to create a second business – but wondered how that would actually work – you’re going to like this week’s interview. Business coach Fab Giovanetti had a vision to start a community for health bloggers – and to make it BIG. So she started it in addition to her coaching business. Fab shares how she knew it was an idea worth pursuing (versus one of the hundreds of creative ideas we all have everyday), how she splits her time between the two businesses, and her favorite tools and resources for running her business. Listen to the very end where she gives a really cool guest posting opportunity for any health bloggers (have you been talking about guest posting for awhile now? Here’s your chance!)
- Join Amanda in London on Dec 6, 2015 for her “Launch Your Online Wellness Business” workshop!
- Connect with Amanda on Instagram (@wellpreneur)
- Health Bloggers Community
- Become a health coach: Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN)
- Passion Planner
- Buffer – App for social media automation
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich by Timothy Ferriss
- Join the Wellpreneur Wellness Marketing Mastermind FB Group
Connect with us:
Help me spread the word!
Did you enjoy this podcast? The #1 most helpful thing you can do is leave me a review on iTunes.
(not sure how to subscribe or leave a review? watch this.)
And if you leave me a review, I’ll give you a special shout-out in an upcoming episode!